[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Check out TALKS™ for Verizon Wireless

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 21:32:20 UTC 2009

____________________________________
 From: CMSMicro
To: REPCODDS
Sent: 3/22/2009 10:45:12 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time
Subj: Check out TALKS™ for Verizon Wireless

You may already be familiar with this phone but I found out  about it from an
email I received.  Sent you the link just in  case:

_TALKS™ for Verizon  Wireless_
(http://aboutus.vzw.com/accessibility/talks.html)

Help someone get a ride!  Remember to  check the box to donate a $1, or
more, to the Florida Transportation  Disadvantaged Trust Fund the next time
you purchase your auto/truck/boat tags.  The money you donate stays in the
County where donated.

¡La ayuda alguien consigue un paseo! Recuerde  comprobar la caja para donar
$1, o más, a la fondo fiduciaria perjudicada del  transporte de la Florida la
próxima vez que usted compra sus etiquetas de  auto/truck/boat. El dinero usted
dona estancias en el condado donde  donado.

Please note:  Florida has a very  broad public records law.  Most written
communications, to or from local  officials regarding organization business, are
public records available to the  public and media upon request.
Your e-mail communications may  therefore be subject to public  disclosure

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219858252x1201366219/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)