[Nfbf-l] State Convention: Traveling by Train?

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Wed May 6 00:33:10 UTC 2009

 Hi folks,
There are ten rooms left in our block of rooms. This means you have to move
quickly. The contract does say May fifth, however, I negotiated a few more
days with the hotel.
Please pre-register and pay less than at the door.
Below you will find my address to send checks and banquet preference. I will
send the form later tonight.
Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629