[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] FW: NFB FL STATE CONVENTION

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Thu May 7 18:55:33 UTC 2009

Thanks, Gina.
Judy

can see now, we are all here. It appears most are taking Amtrak and renting
vans. There may be a small possiblity we have someone that may need to
share a room. We have a board meeting tonight, so we can get all that
figured out. I will let you know. I hope things work out where you can go.

> Gina Minichiello, Board Member
> National Federation of the Blind of Florida
> Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
> minichiellog at comcast.net

know why this did not seem to get to anyone; so I will try both list
addresses.  Maybe you have filtered me out? <smile> Thanks!
> Judy
> Gainesville Chapter

regarding convention information.  It appears that I will be the only
representative from the Gainesville Chapter able to attend the state
convention.  How are the chapters at this end of the state getting to Boca
Raton?  Is there some way that I might be able to connect with a chapter
and travel down there; sharing  travel expenses?  Do you also know of
someone in your chapter who is interested in sharing room expenses?  I have
not made a reservation yet because I just received tentative approval from
my employer, which is subject to change.  If you could give me a call, I
would appreciate it.