[Nfbf-l] Rachel Jacobs National Scholarship Winner

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:53:51 UTC 2009

Thanks for the announcement Kathy! I want  to say a Big Congradulations to
you Rachel and I hope it gives you the assistance you can use to further
your education and  allow you to fullfill your dreams! Your friend in the
cause, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!