[Nfbf-l] Rachel Jacobs National Scholarship Winner

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Sat May 9 13:26:59 UTC 2009

Congratulations Rachel!!?As a parent of two blind children, it is so inspiring to learn of your accomplishments.
You've put in a lot of time and effort to get where you are today. And to also be heading up the new Manasota
Chapter is just amazing! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Lenora Marten
NFB-Greater Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
NFBF-Parents board member
bluegolfshoes at aol.com
904-777-5976
904-229-9554