[Nfbf-l] Rachel Jacobs National Scholarship Winner

Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Sun May 10 17:42:47 UTC 2009

Hello Rachel:

Congratulations!  I am very proud of your recent selection as a National
Scholarship winner.  I served on the State scholarship committee last year,
and had the privilege of meeting you, at that time.

Best wishes, also, to your new position, as President of the newly formed
Sarasota chapter.

Kitty King