[Nfbf-l] State Convention

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 21:29:19 UTC 2009

Today I learned about two brothers (adults) who are legally blind. I gave Nancy the NFBF info to give them, and my phone number, since I didn't have Mark's with me. I'm blonde enough to think that people who know me would know to connect me, but guess I'm wrong there. Plus, thought they'd know about the 20/200 Fellowship, but they don't know about that either. They've lived here all their lives, and Nancy lives on the street with the Fellowship! <sigh> I'll get you their info as soon as I hear from them, and I'll take Mark's number with me next Sunday to give Nancy.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc