[Nfbf-l] Hotel facility

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon May 11 18:52:29 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I have arranged for Tomadachi Judo Club and the Boca Raton Amateur Radio
Club to come give demonstrations on Saturday during the convention.

The judo demonstration will be at 9:30am and the amateur radio demonstration
will be at 6:00pm in the teen room.  These demonstrations have been set up
for the teens but everyone is welcome.

I am hopeing to get more info about the facilities.  How big is the teen
room and will it have an outside entrance?

You can email me privately at jody at the whitehats.com

JODY