[Nfbf-l] Kirk Harmon in hospital

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:01:28 UTC 2009

Thanks Kathy. The nice thoughts are appreciated. Yes, cellulitis is no fun!
My son Rhett got it in his hand last year and his hand was about three times
its normal size. I got him right to the doctor and they put him on two
different antibiotics. It was scary, but because of his young age and
resilience, he got over it quickly.