[Nfbf-l] Convention

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 14:42:07 UTC 2009

Convention is only 1 week away!
There is still time to register, so please plan to join us! (www.nfbflorida.org/parents)

For those who have already registered for the Parents' division seminars, we look forward to seeing you there. Be sure that you also register for the general convention (www.nfbflorida.org). This is required for you to get the great hotel rates.

Please consider a position on our board. Available spots are president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, and the 3 board positions of membership, legislative, and public relations. Consider running for more than one position in the event your first choice doesn't happen. Board members must be the family, educator, or friend of a blind child and a member of the Parents' division.. Any member of the Parents' division is welcome to vote. Membership is $10/person or $20/family. While we will take nominations from the floor, if you are interested please let Diane Sapiro know so that we can be sure your name is included. dianesapiro at bellsouth.net

We are changing our venue for the elections so that they take place at the hotel on Saturday.

It is promising to be an action packed weekend, so make your plans to join us!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc