[Nfbf-l] Live Debut

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat May 16 20:03:33 UTC 2009

Kirk,
    Thank you so much for your reply. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling
better. I hope your pain lessans soon
            I want to invite you and anyone else to join the work I do on
behalf of the National Federation of the Blind by sponsoring me in the 2009
March for Independence. As a special thanks for your support, I will send
you an electronic copy of "Surrounded by the Light", an original composition
loosely based on Psalm 23 and the first completed track from my current
recording project . In addition, you will receive a $5.00 voucher for the
purchase of the completed album. You may do so by making an on-line donation
at

www.marchforindependence.org/goto/Marion.Gwizdala

You will receive an automatic acknowledgement of your contribution through
the website.

Fraternally yours,
Marion gwizdala