[Nfbf-l] Dan Hicks for President

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 23:11:23 UTC 2009

Wow, Patti and James, I am overwhelmed by your positive and thoughtful
statements. Your endorsement means more to me than I can express. We will
all miss you both at the NFBF convention, but look forward to seeing you
both in Detroit.

Dan

"If you are going to walk on thin ice,
 you might as well dance."