[Nfbf-l] Fw: [vipnews] Invention helps move senior citizens intodigital age

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:46:34 UTC 2009

Sherri, this is wonderful news for our seniors! I can't wait to see how much
we will have available to us when we reach the senior citizenship age group!
KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!