[Nfbf-l] NFBF President

craig kiser sckiser55 at earthlink.net
Sun May 17 19:53:55 UTC 2009

  At this time I must withdraw my candidacy for NFBF President.
I was just released from the hospital after 9 days.  After
recovery from this hospitalization, I must then face back surgery
as soon as my recovery permits.  I had no idea I would be
hospitalized when I announced my candidacy, but must now face the
reality that I would not be able to devote the time or energy to
fairly serve the NFBF.  God willing, I will be able to attend at
least limited portions of the convention.  I look forward to
seeing many of you there if I am able to attend.