[Nfbf-l] NFBF President

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 23:41:59 UTC 2009

Craig, I am sorry to hear about your decision. I do understand that you need
to take care of your health. I believe you would have a lot of support in
this affiliate for president and were you to reconsider, I am sure you would
have the help of your board, but you need to do what is best for you. I hope
you will stay involved in the NFBF. You certainly have much to offer this
affiliate. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.