[Nfbf-l] Tirp from Deerfield

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon May 18 21:24:19 UTC 2009

Hello Dwight,
Please whoever is taking the train to Deerfield and need this transportation
and your information is not below, let Marion and/I know ASAP!!!

Three from the O & A center.  Sherrill, Lloyd and Marg, Ineko, Marion &
Merry, Janice, Sophia, Joe & Kitty, Glenda, Barbara and Alisha.  So, far 16
on the way there.  I believe Joe and Kitty are staying an extra day, but
Gloria and Dan will be on the return trip, so that would make 16 for the
return trip.

Will get with you at convention (throw back a few - smile) to discuss the
National celebration!!

Safe trip to you, Patti and my buddy Austin!

Merry