[Nfbf-l] Opening Ceremonies at national Convention

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue May 19 00:55:16 UTC 2009

Dwight,
    I know that Merry already gave you the count for the pick-up in
Deerfield and mentioned that we would talk more about the program at
National Convention. If you can give me a little more information at that
time, I specifically need to know how much time I will have for the music
and what specificmusic you want me to perform. i was thinking about an
acoustic guitar /vocal performance of the National Anthem and possibly one
other familiar song that would be appropriate for the program, like "This
Land Is Your land". Think about it and let me know by Boca!

Fraternally,
Marion