[Nfbf-l] Tirp from Deerfield

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue May 19 17:36:42 UTC 2009

Dear All,

This is David Evans in Boca.
I need the names and arrival time of ALL The people who need to be picked up
at AMTRAK on Friday and returned back to the station on Monday.
I need it today as I will be at an all day workshop on Thursday and I need
to give those names to MV Transit as soon as possible.
It seems as though the number is growing by the minute and the van and
driver may have to make more than one trip to shuttle everyone, so I need to
know.
There is no problem with this, but we need to know as MV may choose to send
more than one van, or not.
We are paying for this and it may effect the cost, so I need to know to
night.
Please contact anyone you may think is going to need the service and get
back to me by Wednesday the latest.
I need first and last names of all of the riders to make sure we count them
right and we don't miss anyone.
If there are any people coming in on Saturday, they can always catch the
Tri-Rail and ride it North , one stop to Boca and call me on my cell, (561)
789-2488, or call the Embassy Suites at (561) 994-8200 and ask them to pick
you up at the Boca stop across the street.
You can also take the Tri-Rail from the West Palm Beach Station, south bound
to Boca and call for the van.
We will also need to shuttle people to the AMTRAK station on Monday and we
will need to make sure that every one is on time for the pick-up as the same
van will also have to transport my chapter members to their homes after the
Convention is over.

Your cooperation is much appreciated.
If you have any questions call me on my cell at (561) 789-2488 or E-mail me
at drevans at bellsouth.net  or just look for me.  I will be the person with
patches of hair missing from his head and carrying the bucket full of
tranquillizers.
David Evans, NFBF