[Nfbf-l] Tirp from Deerfield

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed May 20 00:05:51 UTC 2009

Hello David,
My cell muber is: 813 625 1850
and with Marion's just call our home number since he forwards the home calls
to his cell:  813 626 2789.

You should have received a list of names with the last name of all who we
have record of needing MV Transit.

Because I am not a person that carries cash - what will this service cost
per person so I'll know how much to have on hand?

Thanks,
Merry