[Nfbf-l] Tirp from Deerfield

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed May 20 16:45:20 UTC 2009

Holly,
Well, they'll just have to walk! Sort of like the "drop-offs" some rehab
centers do! We'll see just how good of an O&M instructor they had!
    Just kidding! We'll make sure they all get to the hotel safely and
without walking, even if I need to meet them at the Amtrak station
personally and escort them on Tri-Rail!

Fraternally,
Marion