[Nfbf-l] unavailable

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:16:55 UTC 2009

Gina, I am sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery! I pray that your
recovery is quick and your health returns just as quickly! Vicki and I will
light a candle for you. if there is anything we can do while you are out of
commission, please feel free to call us. Your friend in the cause, Kirk
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!