[Nfbf-l] From the Saint Pete times.

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:22:52 UTC 2009

Marion, Thanks  for sharing this wonderful story with all of us! KH
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!