[Nfbf-l] Elections

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Tue May 26 22:38:06 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thanks to everyone who came out to support NFBF-Parents Division at this years state convention.
Your support is appreciated more than you know! We can truly accomplish anything when we all work together!

It looks like we have a very talented board set to "cruise into the future"! Doreen and Anastasia are going to be joining me in the
NOPBC/Parent Leadership Program this year at National Convention in Detroit. Vicky will hopefully be attending as well, making
four NFBF-Parents Division Board members at National. Plus, for the first time ever, we have two blind board members ready and
willing to offer their own unique insight. It's going to be a great year!

I would like to congratulate everyone who was elected to state and division boards. I tried to find everyone at convention to give them
a personal congratulations but I'm sure I missed some. I am looking forward to working with each and every one of you, local chapters
and state affiliate, anyone that has an idea, concern or if you just want to chat about how you too can help NFBF-Parents Division cruise
into the future, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail.

Let's get cruisin'!

Lenora J. Marten
NFBF-Parents President
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary