[Nfbf-l] FW: [Brl-coordinators] Weekly Coin Stats

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu May 28 12:43:18 UTC 2009

Hi Kathy and all,

A total of 400,000 Braille coins were minted, so selling them all is
certainly the goal.  Just two months have passed since the launch of the
coin at the end of March, so if around 175,000 are sold by May 31, that is
very very good.  My only concern is that there may have been a flurry of
sales at the beginning, which might become a trickle as weeks pass.  But as
people think about Christmas gifts, I'm confident they'll be purchased in a
steady stream, and they'll all be sold!  Let's all do our part to help those
sales keep growing!

Sherrill