[Nfbf-l] Fwd: FW: What to take to bed with you - not a joke

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu May 28 21:06:32 UTC 2009

____________________________________
 From: WMSRADIO at COMCAST.NET
To: BlindguysRus1 at aol.com, gsauer1 at cfl.rr.com,
jamesmatteson at frontiernet.net, alohajude at earthlink.net,  klp1982 at pietarila.fdn.com,
KRASHENDO at PUGS.FDN.COM, REPCODDS at aol.com
Sent:  5/28/2009 5:46:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: FW: What to take to bed  with you - not a joke

This, I think is a great idea! And if you get  in the habit of doing so,
you will never forget where you left your car  keys.

____________________________________

---

---

Subject:   What to take to bed with you - not a  joke

Pretty  neat idea. Never thought of it  before.

Put your car keys beside  your

Bed at  night

Tell  your spouse, your children, your neighbors, your  parents, your Dr's
office, the  check-

Out  girl at the market, everyone you run  across..  Put your car keys
beside your bed  at night.

If you  hear a noise outside your home or someone trying  to get in your
house, just press the

Panic  button for your car.  The alarm will be set  off, and the horn will
continue to sound

Until  either you turn it off or the car battery  dies.  This tip came from
a neighborhood  watch

Coordinator.  Next time you come home for the night and you  start to put
your keys away,

Think  of this:  It's a security alarm system that  you probably already
have and requires no

Installation.  Test it. It will go off from most everywhere  inside your
house and will keep

Honking  until your battery runs down or until you reset  it with the
button on the key fob

Chain.  It works if you park in your driveway or garage.  If your car alarm
goes off when

Someone  is trying to break into your house, odds are the  burglar/rapist
won't stick around.

After a  few seconds all the neighbors will be looking  out their windows
to see who is out

There  and sure enough the criminal won't want that.  And remember to carry
your keys

While  walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm  can work the same
way there. This  is

Something  that should really be shared with everyone.  Maybe it could save
a life or a sexual

Abuse  crime..  P.S. I am sending this to everyone  I know because I think
it is fantastic.

Would  also be useful for any emergency, such as a  heart attack, where you
can't reach a

Phone.  My Mom has suggested to my Dad that he carry his  car keys with him
in case he

Falls  outside and she doesn't hear him. He can  activate the car alarm and
then she'll know

there's  a problem.    Please  pass this on even IF you've read it before.
It's

A  reminder.

____________________________________

NEMCSA  EMAIL - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email  message, including any attachments and forwarded  contents, is
intended only for the use of the  individual or entity to which it is ad
dressed  and may contain legally privileged and  confidential information. If
you are not the  intended recipient, you are hereby notified that  any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or action  taken in reliance of the contents of
these  documents is strictly prohibited. If you have  received this message
in error, please notify  the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
of the original message (or forward to  privacy at nemcsa.org). Thank you for
respecting  this notice.

************

Note:  If the reader of this message is not the  intended recipient, or an
employee or agent  responsible for delivering this message to the  intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that  any dissemination, distribution or
copying of  this communication is strictly prohibited. If  you have received
this communication in error,  please notify us immediately by replying to
the  message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. _Check it out._
(http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_BR_life_in_synch_052009)

 (http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109095&rui=105837218)

 (http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109094&rui=68718735)

No  virus found in this outgoing message.