[Nfbf-l] [Bulk] I'm so pleased to let you know!

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 3 18:11:43 UTC 2009

Sherrill,

This is great news! I know how much you must miss Mary having had two
previous guides myself. I cannot tell you the number of times my children
and I reminese about them. That does not take away at all how much we love
Lady Bea (my current guide). Hope you have a very successful clase and you
in love with your new guide just as one falls for a new child when they are
born. You know at least that is how I think of them. Blessings to you.

Betty