[Nfbf-l] JAX netbook computer raffle

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 14:58:13 UTC 2009

Hello everyone
The netbook computer raffle was such a hit at national convention that the Jacksonville Chapter decided to give it a try. It is going well so far. We started this week and collected $189. Yesterday at the mall we sold $112 worth of tickets during our Meet the Blind month event. I sold 7 tickets to the cashiers at the counter when I picked up the computer. Chapters may want to consider this for a fundraiser. This would make a nice holiday gift. Here are the details.

Tickets are $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00
Drawing to be held December 5 at our chapter holiday party
Toshiba mini NB205-N210
Windows XP Home Edition (SP3)
10.1 inch wide screen monitor
1GB memory
160GB hard drive
Full-size keys and touchpad
Integrated webcam
6-cell barttery (up to 9 hour per charge)

We will have tickets available at the leadership retreat. If you would llke to purchase by mail, please include your email address for confirmation and send to:

NFB Jacksonville
4102 Piper Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207

Gina Minichiello