[Nfbf-l] good way for all chapters to sell those coins

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 18:06:13 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Below is a note from a guy on my BRL Coordinators list.  It talks about his
affiliate's success selling our Braille coins at local coin shows.  Please
read it for inspiration for your own chapter.  All you have to do is Google,
for example, Jacksonville or Orlando coin shows", and you'll get dates and
addresses of shows in your area.  Also, you'll most likely get a contact
name and email or phone number as well.  Marion is getting involved in a
Brandon coin club meeting and possibly their coin show, which is coming up
in a week.  So please read the following note, and start googling to help
Florida move these great coins!!  Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Sherrill