[Nfbf-l] Fundraising Committee

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 18:30:54 UTC 2009

Hello Fellow Federationists
As our affiliate's newly appointed Fundraising Chair, I would like to take this oppertuniy to invite you to join the Fundraising Committee. The time to start fundraising was yesterday. I hope all the chapters and divisions have, at least, one fundraiser completed before year end. Raising money in this economy has become increasingly difficult. I am looking for a group of people who will work together to come up with viable fundraisers, and to help implement them. My goal is to come up with funding that will benefit both the affiliate and chapters. As we all know it takes money to hold conventions, and it takes money to attend. If you are up to the challenge, please contact me. I plan on having a meeting before the end of the month.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chair
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer