[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Fw: PRAYER REQUEST

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 20:16:33 UTC 2009

____________________________________
 From: Pelicanpreacher
To: Pelicanpreacher
BCC: REPCODDS
Sent:  9/4/2009 12:53:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fw: PRAYER  REQUEST

GREETINGS:
        THIS  HAS   BEEN   CHECKED  OUT  ON  SNOPES.COM   AND
IS  A  TRUE   PRAYER  REQUEST  FOR  A  LITTLE  BOY  WITH
CANCER.
         THANKS  FOR   YOUR  PRAYERS.
                                        O'NEIL

We all know how important intercessory prayer has been  to us
personally...please say a prayer for this little boy when you receive  this...if all that
receive this say a prayer, just think how many are going up  to the Father
on his behalf....

thanks, prayer buddies!

(http://us.mc1126.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=amandao@defenderservices.com)