[Nfbf-l] Sept 11

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 02:40:51 UTC 2009

"MEET  ME IN THE STAIRWELL"

PLEASE  READ TO THE VERY END, IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

'MEET  ME IN THE STAIRWELL'

You  say you will never forget where you were when
you heard the  news On September 11, 2001.
Neither will I.

I was on  the 110th floor in a smoke filled room
with a man who called  his wife to say 'Good-Bye.' I
held his fingers steady as he  dialed. I gave him the
peace to say, 'Honey, I am not going to  make it, but it
is OK..I am ready to go.'

I was with  his wife when he called as she fed
breakfast to their  children. I held her up as she
tried to understand his words  and as she realized
he wasn't coming home that night.

I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a
woman  cried out to Me for help. 'I have been
knocking on the door of  your heart for 50 years!' I said.
'Of course I will show you  the way home - only
believe in Me now.'

I was at the  base of the building with the Priest
ministering to the  injured and devastated souls.
I took him home to tend to his  Flock in Heaven. He
heard my voice and answered.

I was  on all four of those planes, in every seat,
with every prayer.  I was with the crew as they
were overtaken. I was in the very  hearts of the
believers there, comforting and assuring them  that their
faith has saved them.

I was in Texas,  Virginia, California, Michigan, Afghanistan.
I was standing  next to you when you heard the terrible news.
Did you sense  Me?

I want you to know that I saw every face. I knew
every name - though not all know Me. Some met Me
for the  first time on the 86th floor.

Some sought Me with their  last breath.
Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the
smoke and flames; 'Come to Me.. this way... take
my hand.'  Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me.
But, I was  there.

I did not place you in the Tower that day. You
may not know why, but I do. However, if you were
there in  that explosive moment in time, would you have
reached for Me?

Sept. 11, 2001, was not the end of the journey
for  you. But someday your journey will end. And I
will be there  for you as well. Seek Me now while I may
be found. Then, at  any moment, you know you are
'ready to go.'

I will be  in the stairwell of your final moments.

God

During  the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are
doing, and take  this opportunity. (Literally it
is only 1 minute.) All you  have to do is the
following:

Stop and think and  appreciate God's power
in your life, for doing what you know  is pleasing to
Him. If you are not ashamed to do this, follow  the
instructions. Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of Me, I  will be
ashamed of you before My Father'

If you are  not ashamed, copy and send this message...only
if you believe  'Yes, I love my God. He is my
fountain of Life and My Savior.  He Keeps me going day and
night. Without Him, I am no one But  with Him, I can do
everything. Christ is my strength.'

Prayer  chain for our Military...please don't break it
THIS  NEEDS TO GO AROUND THE USA MANY TIMES SO
KEEP  IT GOING