[Nfbf-l] Answer: What happened to this page?

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 15 12:06:07 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    This page was part of the website of the East Hillsborough Chapter. When
Luis Perez took over responsibilities of Webmaster for
http://blind411.org
the site was streamlined and refocused. The page that provided this
information was one of those that was dropped. We still have other great
information on the site, such as downloads of our White Cane Safety Day
Public Service Announcement, audio files of the 2009 National Convention,
and information about the Louie Braille Commemorative Silver Dolllar!
    Let me publicly recognize Luis for his hard work on our website. He is a
Doctoroal student at the University of South Florida with a focus in
Educational Technology. He is a very involved father to a bright
eight-year-old, and a member of our Chapter. Check out the work he is doing
for us and send him a note with input, if you like! Thanks for your hard
work, Luis!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala