[Nfbf-l] Gloria

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 21:41:10 UTC 2009

Debbie, I watched  that story on the Today show this morning! it was quite
remarkable to listen to. Who would ever think that science could use a
persons tooth to give them their sight back! I read an article about this
some months ago and was impressed then, but to actually listen to the woman
in America heare to have had it done and successfully at that,  was even
more remarkable to me. Take care! Your friend in the cause, KH