[Nfbf-l] What prizes make you buy a raffle ticket?

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 21:39:46 UTC 2009

I agree Kirk.
I know the past few state raffles haven't been so successful, but I had an idea that would make it a win, win, for all of us.
I'll keep you posted. Right now I just want to see what people want. There may be something I'm missing.

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net