[Nfbf-l] What prizes make you buy a raffle ticket?

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 20 22:43:47 UTC 2009

Gina,
    I would like to know about what "win-win" you have in mind. we have
tried splitting the proceeds with Chapters before and got a lot of flack
when they didn't get the full percentage expected because not everyone
pitched in to sell, making the shared portion much smaller than anticipated.
It's really difficult to raise money when Chapter presidents tell you their
members "Don't like selling stuff!" I guess the money just falls from the
sky!

Fraternally yours,
Marion