[Nfbf-l] What prizes make you buy a raffle ticket?

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 23:16:40 UTC 2009

Marion
I am going to run my idea through the Fundraising Committee first. If it is something we recommend to the board, I plan on taking it to the list first to give everyone an opportunity to voice their opinion before there is a vote. I am certainly interested in hearing what you have to say. A little discussion might help us avoid any potential problems that may arise, and hopefully, once fully discussed people may be more comfortable with any fundraiser we ask them to particpate in.  A few more days and I will get back to this no matter the outcome.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer