[Nfbf-l] the website

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 20:47:48 UTC 2009

Hi Beth,

I am webmaster for the state and was 2009 Resolutions Committee chairperson.
So, I was a bit surprised to realize that, after sending so many copies of
the 2009 Resolutions out to the legislature and other people, that I had
somehow forgotten to post them to our own website. Look for them to be up
shortly, and I appreciate your noticing this. I know there are some other
areas that need updating, too, and, eventually it should all be done. The
larger and more complex the site grows, the more work and attention it takes
to keep it all updated.

Dan Hicks

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is”
                                    —Isaac Asimov