[Nfbf-l] OT: Help!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 27 15:29:35 UTC 2009

First make sure you don't have any spyware that has taken over your
computer, sending out mail.  You can try contacting the hotmail
postmaster, although it can be a problem with big ISP's.  Sometimes
these things clear up with time -- sometimes not.

You can also try getting a new IP from your ISP, most people have
dynamic IP's that is they are assigned automatically by the ISP, when
your system requests.  There is a way you can flush your settings,
which forces a request, but I don't remember off top of my
head.  Talk to your ISP also, the block may be against their entire
IP range, not just you.

Dave