[Nfbf-l] Covert Affairs

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 03:46:42 UTC 2010

Sherri, when they had it available for use, they trained you on how to use
it properly! Now, that doesn't mean that our users always listen to their
instructions, right? LOL! KH

Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!