[Nfbf-l] the call

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 15 16:38:03 UTC 2010

Dear Holly,

I am sure that, knowing you as I do, you left a substanchal mark on that
palm tree.
I hope that you didn't hurt it much.
I have had a few fights with palm trees too.  They tend to be an unforgiving
lot, very testy and prone to slap you around with their branches.
They seem to think it is great fun to stick those limbs and roots out in
front of our faces and feet.  They have no pity.

I hope that you and your little one have a very merry holidays and that
those dad gum palm trees stop picking on you and yours.

Love you Beannie mom,

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.