[Nfbf-l] Tampa Bay Chapter Elections

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sat Feb 6 02:53:44 UTC 2010

Thanks, Holly.

We would also like to have more members.

We meet on the third Saturday of each month. Our next meeting is scheduled
for February 20, at Perkins Restaurant, 12650 North Dale Mabry Highway, in
Carrollwood, a neighborhood in North Tampa. We meet from 12 Noon until 2 PM.

In our March meeting, we plan to have a guest speaker from HFRT, our
regional regional transit provider.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629