[Nfbf-l] Sherri Brun's Birthday!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:04:22 UTC 2010

Hello Sherri, I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday today! It has
always been a pleasure calling you a good friend, and one of the most
dedicated blind advocate's I have met! Your quiet, but steadfast efforts on
behalf of all of us in the NFB and beyond appreciate all the years you have
given us and all the years yet to come! So, take a day off, Kick your feet
up, let your friends and family spoiil you because it isn't every day that
they will! LOL! So, on behalf of Vicki and I, HAPPY  BIRTHDAY! Always your
friend, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812