[Nfbf-l] New Year Project

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:23:55 UTC 2010

David, I grew up in South Florida, where we used  to go fishing, boating,
and camping  in  the swamps from time to time, and I hate to tell ya, if you
were to be caught up with a gator, He would be wearing a human skin belt
with a big ass gator grin! LOL! KH
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812