[Nfbf-l] Florida state

Christopher Toth q.alpha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:06:00 UTC 2010

Thank you for your helpful, well-considered response.  Of course the
country-wide unemployment issue can be traced back to a lack of an O&M
program at a single University, and you're quite right that we don't at
all need to worry about blind students getting into relatively advanced
fields.  I'm sorry I interrupted you.