[Nfbf-l] Daytona chapter on Facebook

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:12:04 UTC 2010

If you get emails from Facebook the sender is Facebook. You could have all
the Facebook emails sent directly to another folder. I only get emails when
I post on someone elses page and another person commits after me. It is a
great soical site. You can be involved as little or as much as you want to
be.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward