[Nfbf-l] Facebook

Lauren Stichler lstichler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:00:16 UTC 2010

There is no user name and password to look at a specific page,... The link
that was provided should take you directly to the page. If you are signing
in to look at your account, your user name is your email address and the
password is the password you chose when you signed up and started your
account. If you are not sure if you got through the process of setting up an
account, you can go to the link that says " forgot your password" and it
will send it to your email address that you provided.
Lauren

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Patricia A. Lipovsky <plipovsky at cfl.rr.com