[Nfbf-l] Gainesville Chapter Elections

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Feb 14 05:18:23 UTC 2010

Congratulations Judy! Looks like you have all your officers and a full
board. Just know that we on the NFBF board stand willing and ready to help
if you need us.

Your chili fundraiser sounds really neat. I'll bet you could sell lots and
lots of bowls to the thousands of race fans who are sitting in the stands
freezing to death.

Take care,

Kathy