[Nfbf-l] NFBF Friends

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Feb 14 05:26:01 UTC 2010

Oh Gloria, it is so good to hear from you! Actually, I have to say that your
e-mail messages are much better now that you are using JAWS instead of
trying to depend on your vision. I'm proud of you! The skills of blindness
are just so important and it is evident that you are going to embrace them
now. I continue to pray that you will be able to see as you could a year or
so ago but if you can not, I know you'll get on about the business you must
handle regardless of the outcome.

Love,

Kathy