[Nfbf-l] NFBF Friends

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:18:43 UTC 2010

Hi Gloria and all.

In either case getting used to Jaws will be a good idea.
People, even the sighted, are big time moving towards text to speech. I
heard you say when we met for dinner in Washington, it's not the end of the
world even if you can't see as clearly as you used to. We all have a
positive lesson to take from that statement.
I am sure we must learn to think positively even about what appears to us a
loss. Your attitude, as reflected in your below mail, will always remain a
source for inspiration for me.

And you know who you can contact for tips on using screen readers and
computers, should you need some.

Best regards

Tara