[Nfbf-l] Still low room rates for NFBF CONVENTION HOTEL

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:48:23 UTC 2010

Dan, not to sound like a smart a.... but I have a close relationship with
Harris Rosen and his personal Secretary. I do believe that if been asked, I
could have gotten Us the price we had wished for. I just finished
negotiating with him for discounts on all of his hotels for our Disabled
Veterans to a very pleasing rate for them all! I am still working with him
of rates for our NFB members at this moment! KH
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812
Office: 407-380-3371